Emerald Green Lady Kit Cat Clock
or make 4 interest-free payments of $23.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Purr-fect in every way, the lady kit kat clock is here today!
These full size kit kat clocks are available in this exclusive emerald green for a limited time only.
Limited Edition Emerald Green Lady Kit-Cat Clock with Pearl necklace & Eyelashes.
Powered by 2 C Batteries
15.5″ high, 4″ wide, 2.5″ deep
Features moving eyes and tail, this clock is battery operated (batteries not included).
Clock has a 12-hour display and brings a sense of fun to the home.
A perfect gift or addition to your vintage-themed home.
Made in the U.S.A.
California Clock Company Emerald Green Lady Kit-Cat Klock features:
- Emerald Green Lady Kit-Cat Klock measures 15.5" Tall
- Quartz movement with analog dial
- Emerald Green Lady Kit-Cat Klock is battery operated.
- Emerald Green Lady proudly wears her pearls and eyelashes
- Features wagging tail and revolving eyes
- Emerald Green body, tail and oval face with numerals in white
- Made in the USA
- Clock can be placed on a Kit-Cat Stand (must be purchased separately)
- Repair parts are available in the USA should you break or misplace a clock part
- Shipped in original packaging box and factory tested.
- Great Novelty Wall Clock or Gift Idea
This Original size Limited Edition stands 15.5” tall, head to tail.
Her rolling eyes, wagging tail, and contagious smile are sure to bring joy, laughter, and memories to any room.
Kit-Cat Klocks® have been made in America exclusively by the California Clock Company since 1932.
Each Limited Edition color is made for only one year before being retired forever.
The clock comes with a 1 year guarantee obtainable through the manufacturer.
About Kit Kat Clocks
In 1932, during the heart of The Great Depression, the Kit-Cat® Clock was first invented in a small Oregon town by designer Earl Arnault (1904-1971). With his signature wagging tail, rolling eyes, and contagious smile; Kit-Cat inspired joy during one of America’s darkest hours.
In the 1930s, the Allied Clock Company was founded in Portland Oregon to begin manufacturing these uniquely animated pendulum clocks. The first models of Kit-Cat were welded with metal but Allied Clock soon adopted the rising trend of plastic molding and moved to Seattle, WA.
The 40s and 50s were decades of explosive growth for Kit-Cat’s popularity and marked the first (and last) changes in his design. The top paws were added in the early 50s followed by a bow tie. Due to his popularity, it wasn’t long before Kit-Cat became an Americana icon of the 50s.
You may even have seen cartoon versions of this clock in episodes of 'The Simpsons'!